Monday, February 1, 2010

Empty Enveloped The Atm Machines Newspaper Carriers Many People Do Not Care About Them?

Newspaper carriers many people do not care about them? - empty enveloped the atm machines

I was a paper in a good town, near Chicago (when I say good city ... I mean .... people with money, the city is expensive in terms of taxes, etc. etc.) I Doctors have been delivering more than 2 years, 365 days a year, people do not really delivered for the paper companies in some sectors, 700 documents hundrend Care Sunday --- --- Snow difficult days people complain because they are not the paper received in time .. ... does not even matter if it rains or snows, I would only read the newspaper ... if the company is flat, the car turns, or worse, they do not care, I had 25 days to one day complained to 8 inches of snow to wait even 30 or 40 minutes, so if ever lost a role on the weather It is very sad, but it's like people, not many people know about the newspaper business at the end of the year I care a few tips to make fun of about my services. ... an empty shell without the sender's name, giving and sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment